What We Believe
Statement of Faith
- We Believe the Bible is the inspired and only infallible and authoritative written Word of God.
- We Believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- We Believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His personal future return to this earth in power and glory.
- We Believe in the blessed hope – the rapture of the Church at Christ’s coming.
- We Believe the only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Christ.
- We Believe regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal salvation.
- We Believe in the baptism in the Holy Spirit according to Acts 2:4.
- We Believe in the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life.
- We Believe in bodily resurrection and judgement. Those forgiven through Christ will enjoy eternal fellowship with God.